Thread: Prison Assault
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:10 PM   #14
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is like this for another hour and a half. Men grab her breasts, nails digging into tender flesh as they beat against her, squeezing her mammaries painfully, some even slapping them roughly or even punching them before gripping them. Others like to use her throat, especially the bigger ones, loving how she gags and chokes around their members, unable to breathe properly, helpless to their assaults. By the end of the hour and a half the line has thinned out, but the men are already calling out and saying “Man, I can go another round with that bitch now! When is it my turn again?”
“Sure, but not her mouth this time. I want some of that fine pussy!”
“Pussy? I’ll take that fat ass! I’m betting her asshole is tight and sweet!”
“Yeah, you said it!”
She sobs, hearing what the men are saying. None of her body will be free from these men. They won’t stop until they leave every hole inside her sore and raw.
She hears the clopping of boots and doesn’t even look up as the new man pushes his pants down before her, his long black penis thrust towards her. He slaps it against her wet forehead and she only shivers slightly. “Man...” he says, leaning down towards her, running a hand over her cum stained cheek. “They really did a number on you, didn’t they bitch?”
Her body tenses, hearing that voice now before her. She stares, her eyes pleading, looking towards the black man who had assaulted her pussy. “Bet you want someone to fuck your pussy rather then your mouth, don’t you cunt?”
She shivers, thinking of this man’s girth inside her pussy, her legs scrunching together instinctively, but she nods as far as the chain will let her. Her throat feels hoarse and raw, cum still draining down it. Her face has been splattered so much she can barely see from the coating of cum on her face, the cum going so far as to be dripping beneath her shirt which is now torn, one of the straps coming off her shoulder, the denim blouse pulled back down over her shoulders at one point. Her chest and neck are just as covered and filthy with cum, feeling wet and sticky, the cum dripping from her breasts down her stomach.
The large black man grins, his white teeth shining darkly. “Well then,” he says, “you’re gonna’ do something for me in exchange for me giving your mouth a rest and opening up your pussy and ass to the rest of the folks. Got it?”
She shivers but nods. It will happen anyways. Maybe they’ll tire if she gives in earlier?
“Good,” he says, leaning down and unstrapping the painful ring from her mouth. “Now,” he says, running a finger down her cheek. “I want you to say, “beat my ass and titties so my whore mouth can rest.”
“Please...” she says, the tears streaming down her cheeks. “Don’t do this anymore! I’ll do...”
The crack against her cheek sounds loudly, resounding in the room. She feels her lip cut against her teeth, a trickle of blood running down her chin. “You’re slow to learn bitch,” he says, gripping her hair hard, jerking her scalp painfully. “Say you want your tits and ass beat or I give your mouth to the rest of the yard!”
She doesn’t want this, want anymore beating, but her throat is so sore, it hurts to even swallow. She can’t even taste her saliva anymore, so full of cum is her mouth. She nods.
“Then say it,” he says, shaking her scalp.
“I... I want you to beat my breasts and rear....” she swallows, tears flowing down her face. “S-so my mouth can rest...”
He slaps her again, the cum flying from her face. “What?!” she says, tears flowing. “I-I said what you wanted!”
“Not how I wanted bitch,” he says. “Next time, you say it the way I want it. But I don’t have time for that right now. Right now....”
He stands up and flicks his penis against her forehead. “Right now, you’ve got me angry and limp bitch. So what are you gonna’ do about it?”
She starts to sob and the black man grips her hair, jerking her head back. “I said what are you going to do about it cunt?”
“P-put it in my pussy?” she asks half heartedly.
“Wrong,” he says, hand cracking against her face once more. Her jaw hurts severely now and she feels something loose in her mouth. “You’re going to lick my dick and suck my balls then give me a nice blow job and maybe I’ll consider giving your pussy a proper pounding. You understand?!”
“Y-yes!” she says.
“Good!” he growls, spitting on her face. “Now get licking whore!”
His shaft is hard, sticking up in the air, but she sticks her tongue out, not wanting her face hit any more and touches it tentatively. “Get to work slut,” he says. “If I’m not hard in five minutes I’m going to shove a drill up your ass.”
A tremor runs down her spine and she begins to run her tongue up and down the man’s phallus, feeling its hardness, the veins throbbing against it. It stands, hard, shaft pointing sky wards.
“That’s right bitch, lick it good.”
She continues to do so, her tongue moistening his hard manhood, feeling it quiver slightly. She licks at the base, digging her tongue into the corners under his cock, his cock becoming a filmy white as some previous cum starts to be pushed off onto his penis. The black man doesn’t seem to mind, smiling instead. “Alright whore, now suck my balls.”
She does so, cupping one sac in between her lips and suckling it gently. The man grips her head, mashing her face against his hairy balls, making tears come to her eyes. “Lick em good bitch! I’m gonna’ put black seed into your bitch cunt!”
She sobs. At least with the ring she hadn’t had to suck on the men’s ball sacs, the ring preventing her from doing so. Not that any had seemed to care overly. Their thrust into her throat told her everything she needed to know.
The black man pushes her head back, leaning his cock away from her. “Alright bitch. I’m gonna’ be lenient with you. You suck my cock and mine will be the last you have to do in the line for a little while. I’m sure the guys would rather jack off in your pussy anyways.”
“What?” she says. “But you said...”
“I said you’re going to suck my cock! You gonna’ mouth off to me bitch?”
“No...” she says meekly, shutting her eyes.
“Good.” He walks over to her, plugging her nose, making her open her mouth wide. “Now suck my god damned cock bitch,” he says.
He pushes his member down her sore throat, she coughing at the expanse of the size of it. Her throat so raw and pained, feels horrid to have his member shoving down her mouth again.

For Mike, as he holds the sides of this whore’s dirty face, it feels wondrous. He thrust in and out of her, loving how her throat makes its little noises. Her lips are so tender and moist despite all the wetness from the cum surrounding her.
He has to say, with all the jism covering her face and neck, thick gobs of it rolling down her, she really does look like any dirty whore you could find on the street, no matter how she looked before she entered. Which works just as well. Cuz that’s all she is to him. A dirty whore!
He has to admit though, her mouth feels so tender and soft around his member, it is heavenly. How her mouth and lips hug his penis like they were a silk glove and how it slides in and out of her, he couldn’t have asked for a better fuck.
“Hey Espinoza!” he calls out. “You’re right! I shoulda’ fucked the bitch’s mouth first. Does a better job of holding my dick in then her pussy does.”

As the black man thrust against her poor violated throat Sophia feels a horrid sense of degradation at the hands of this man. How he laughs and talks about her as if she were an object while he brutalizes her already sore throat, making it feel like it is going to burst at any second. But she can only endure. Endure like she did at that party....
She shuts her eyes, tears running down her cheeks. Why do men always want to use her this way? Use her mouth as their cum receptacle? Why?
His thrust continue, pumping and slamming against the back of her throat for a what seems like several minutes but in reality is only a few when the man pushes his penis against one of her cheeks, making it puff out and then pulls it out, making her cough and spit. But he hasn’t cum yet, and that worries her.
“Alright,” he says. “Time to get you on your feet for that beating!”
“Noooo!” she cries.
“What you mean no? You agreed to it cunt!”
“Please....” she says. “Haven’t you done enough?” Tears are streaming down her eyes but the man before her just starts to laugh.
“What? Enough? You’re kidding me? A cunt like you? I don’t think we’re gonna’ stop until you stop moving!” This sends a shiver through her body, hearing his words.
“Oh don’t worry bitch. I’m sure you can last out a few days, even if we beat you raw, which we will. So don’t worry. You aren’t dying today.”
“Don’t kill me! I... YEEAAAHHHHH!!!” she screams, feeling the chain jerk at her braid, the metal jingling as it pulls her to her feet, shaking. Her legs quiver, her breathing coming out ragged as her breasts swell and deflate under the stress she bears.
The man suddenly grips her pussy, making her cry out as three fingers dip between her sensitive lips. “Yeah,” he grunts, jerking at her pussy lips. He jams them inside, smacking his fingers in and out, making her moan and sob as he slams her pussy with them. Ripping them away he looks at his dripping fingers and puts them in his mouth. He moans and shakes his head.
“Mmm...! Guess we won’t need to beat that pussy anymore bitch. It’s still sensitive. But we’ll have to do something about that ass and those fine tits.”
She simply sobs, shaking. She watches as the man picks up the metal switch, turning it around in his hands. “Yeah, think this will do nicely.”
Sophia is shaking her head. “No...please...”
“Hey Espinoza! You want to help beat this bitch?”
The tall Latino comes forward, rubbing his thin mustache. “I thought you wanted her for yourself?”
“Nah. I’m gonna blow my load before I beat this bitch proper. With you I think we can get her proper and ready before I blow my load.”
“Ah, I see,” says Espinoza, taking a wooden rod into his hands. One made with a sharpened edge.
“No... please...” she says.
Her chin is lifted by the end of the wooden stick. “You should learn to say something else chica. You know it won’t stop us anyways.”
“Please...” she says.
The wood comes down across her breasts suddenly, the stinging pain making her cry out. “That’s one,” says Espinoza. “Now for two...”
“No!” But the wood comes down regardless. Ripping into her flesh, sending her breasts jiggling.
“That’s it Espinoza!” yells the black man. “Beat the bitch bloody!”
“Three,” says Espinoza, slamming the rod against her soft breasts, pieces of cloth tearing away with the wood.
“No! No!” she cries, her body shaking, breasts becoming red and swollen. But the men around her are cheering, yelling for Espinoza to do more. And he does.
“Four! Five! Six...”
Each blow smacks against her flesh, making it jiggle, flesh becoming raw and red. She screams, her voice becoming lost in the chorus of cheers. So distracted is she, she barely feels when at first the black man pushes not one but two fingers into her anal passage. She screams at this new violation, shaking her rear. “No! Get them out! Get them out!”
The man jerks his fingers, pulling her up off the floor by her anus, making her cry and scream, her feet scrambling for purchase on the floor beneath her. “Man, her ass is tight!” the man yells.
“Yeah...” says Espinoza, taking a new swipe at her newly angled breasts. “What do I care?”
“Oh, you’ll probably care when you get a chance to fuck her hole!”
“Oh no,” says Espinoza, gripping her throat. “I think I’d prefer the puta’s pussy.” And his rod swings forth between her legs, making Sophia shriek in agony.
“Haha!” chuckles the black man, still playing inside her hole. “Didn’t tell you to hit her there, but feel free to beat her anywhere you want. I got her backside to myself anyways.”
She feels her anus tighten up again as his fingers suddenly slide out, her anus breathing more easily but can barely think on it as Espinoza continues to beat her breasts and starts working on her stomach and legs as well. She feels the other man grip her leg, hears him whisper, “You’re barely gonna’ feel this,” when she feels something long thrust into her anus, pushing against the tight hole, making her wail.
The rod falls against her breasts once more and Espinoza shakes his head. “I think she feels that one Mike.”
“Yeah, yeah,” says the black man, continuing to push the rod painfully into her tight hole.
“Please...” she begs. “Stoooop!”
The rod, however; continues to push up her anus, squeezing inch by inch into her sore hole and moving further. She can feel a warm wetness starting to flow down the rod and realizes it’s her blood, as something inside her has been torn.
“Yeah...” says Mike, pulling back. “I think that works.”
She can feel it, feel something plastic and cold held between her butt cheeks, pushed up so far she feel it scraping her bowels. Then the beating by the front continues anew. Several across her breasts, across her stomach, hitting the flat of it with a sturdy whack, across each of her legs and some landing squarely between them to hit her tender pussy. It makes her scream and shriek, tears streaming down her eyes as she tries to lean away to lessen the pain.
Then there is the lash that tears into her ass cheek making her jerk back. “Yeah...” says Mike. “Nice and red.” The second blow comes over the first, sending a fiery pain up her spine. Then a third and forth.
“I love how she is shaking, my brother,” says Espinoza. “But let’s even out her suffering. She’s ignoring me.”
And then Espinoza starts. Ripping and whacking anew, crisscrossing welts and marks while Mike works her back side, first working her rear and legs and then moving up to her shoulders and arms, even the back of her neck.
After some time screaming her body just trembles against each blow, the spit wallowing up in a single ball in her throat and sliding back down uncomfortably. She feels each blow land from either side, her body becoming numb as the agony grows worse and worse. Soon it starts to fade, her eyes rolling up into her head as she succumbs to blackness.

Mike continues to whip her, loving how that toilet brush sticks out from her little puckered hole, twitching, the blood dripping down it. He loves how her tanned flesh is all sweaty and bright and growing brighter still with the marks from his lashes. Unblemished skin now looking like a stitch pattern of red and black welts. “Yeah, yeah! Eat it whore! Eat it!” he chants.
It isn’t until Espinoza grips his hand that he stops. “What is it man?!”
“She’s blacked out Cabron!”
“What?”
Mike squints his eyes, looking at the girl who hangs limply now, her neck at an awkward angle, held up only by her braid. He stomps his foot in agitation. “Fuck!”
“So what do you want to do Jodido?” says Espinoza.
Mike looks at her, hanging limply, and runs a hand over his bald head. He wipes his hand and shakes his head. “Man.... I wanted her to feel it!”
“We can wait and wake her up?” the man suggest.
“Nah man, just undo her hair from the chain and I’ll fuck her pussy.” He runs his hand over his cock, stroking the shaft. “I still got a hard on and I want some of that bitch’s pussy.”
“Never get tired, do you Cabron?”
“No, do you?”
The Latino laughs and moves over to the girl, undoing her hair. Mike watches, running his tongue over his upper lip, looking at her lovely wide hips, her breasts hanging out, body glistening, nice and red. Yeah, he’s going to fuck her pussy raw, conscious or not.
The girl drops with a thud to the floor and Mike nods. “Thanks Espinoza.”
“Whatever,” says the Latino, “but I take her pussy after you.”
“Sure, sure,” says Mike, pulling the girl’s hips up into the air. The scrub brush had fallen out of her ass when she’d hit the floor. A nice trickle of blood flows from the little hole and Mike leans forward, sniffing her ass. “Mm.... nice virgin asshole.”
He runs his tongue over her puckered hole, feeling as the girl quivers. He jerks her up by the braid, her mouth hanging slightly agape. “Not as out of it as you’d want, eh bitch?”
There is no answer and he lets her go, her head hitting with a crack. Smiling, he turns her hips, rubbing his cock over her warm slit, hearing her moan. It is nice and red. His grin spreading, he shoves his cock into her pussy in one go, his shaft nearly hitting her cervix in that first thrust. He holds her, feeling how her body automatically constricts around his member and quivers, feeling how his heat is up. It won’t be long before he cums.
Slowly, he begins to push in and out of her, and quickly he starts to gain force and pump faster. He starts beating against her slit, slapping his balls against her pained pussy, loving the little squeaks and moans she makes. Quicker he starts going, his nails dragging down her hips.
“Ahhhhh! Ahhh.... much better then last time! You damned cunt! Wish you were awake for this.”
But the woman only responds with moans and bitter cries, the tears flowing down her cheeks. He laughs, jerking at her braid, loving how her breasts sway as he beats against her pussy. He licks the length of her neck as he pushes into her, his free hand fondling her sore breasts, squeezing and pulling, molding it in his hand.
He pulls her braid back, her neck arching and slams into her hips. “Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!” he groans, slapping against her.
“Yeah, fuck her!”
“Make her scream!”
But she doesn’t scream, she only groans, tears trickling down the sides of her cheeks. It’s enough. He slaps her shoulders and ass, loving how she winces, her tight cunt squeezing his cock so wonderfully. It’s so tight..... “Ah! Ah! Ah!” he groans, letting go of her braid, both hands digging their nails into her hips as the heat spills out, cum spraying into her small little twat as he cries out, dick twitching. As he feels the last dredges of his jism emptying into her he shoves her down against the hard floor, ripping his dick from her slit and sprays a stream of urine over her back.
“Yeah. Yeah!” he yells, draining himself, jerking his fingers on his used cock and smiling triumphantly. He turns to his right and nods. “Alright Espinoza, the bitch is all yours.”

Attached Images
File Type: jpg sophie - just getting started cunt.jpg (7.2 KB, 821 views)
File Type: jpg sophie - beaten and abused.jpg (25.4 KB, 822 views)
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote