Thread: Prison Assault
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:46 AM   #12
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

been awhile since i hit this one and sophia has been lonely on her little table so let's give her some love shall we? enjoy!

He takes a long drag from his cigar, watching the ends burn as the black man beats into the woman’s stomach and then threatens her, his eyes a heated color even behind the monitor.
“Seems like Mike isn’t liking your little tricky do too well Alec,” the warden says, his fat girth rumbling.
Alec smiles. The man is a disgust to him, but he is right. Judging from the fear Sophia is showing and the way the black man holds himself, his neck tensed and veins pulsing, well, Alec is certain if Ms. Heartstrand could ask to get herself fucked by all the men right then it would result better for her then what that large black man has planned.
He presses the end of cigar back between his lips, watching with delight as the scene before them unfolds.

“You’re a fucking bitch,” says the black man, “and we’re going to beat that out of you before we get back to fucking.”
“Please,” says Sophia. “Don’t...”
“Shut up!” yells the black man and she stills her tongue, tears welling up in her eyes as she looks towards him, towards the angry vain throbbing on his forehead and the look in his eyes, the look that says he wants to beat her raw. She swallows, trying to suppress the fear building in her throat. Her heart is hammering madly and the tears are running down her face.
“Oh,” says the black man, unbuckling his belt. “You’re crying already and we’ve not even started on your punishment.”
“Well...” he says, stretching the length of the belt with a snap, the belt sounding loudly in the near empty room. “We’re going to get that adjusted here in just a sec.”
“No... please...” she says. “I... AAAAAIIIIIEEEEE!!!”
Her words are cut short as the belt slams down on her open vagina, hitting it with brutal force. A scream rips out of her throat, making her wail loudly.
“Yeah, that’s it!” says the black man, bringing the belt down again with increasing force. “Scream like that!”
The belt comes down on her tender bits, making her eyes bulge and her back arch, her body trying to get away from the misery and assault raining down on it. But it does little good. Each blow lands with precision and a hard effort of force behind it. The blows come again and again, hitting and slapping, crisscrossing against her tender loins, inflaming her hips and making her scream.
She can only hear through a muted echo the voices of the other men, laughing, pointing at her and urging their comrade to continue. Continue with his assault upon her and to continue whipping her with brutal force. And the large black man is all too happy to oblige. He is merciless with his attacks, whipping her cunt back and forth, the sound echoing loudly in the open room. The sound lands with a fresh smack that makes her flesh quiver and bounce. The flesh on her hips soon becomes inflamed, on fire and Sophia can barely hear her own voice over the screams having drowned out any thought she had. Again they land until the blows begin to blur together, simply becoming an agony of angry red fire burning her hips savagely.
It last for what seems an eternity for her but in reality is no more then twenty minutes. But it is twenty minutes of lashing, twenty minutes where her mind has blacked out and her voice has gone nearly hoarse with her own screams, the tears having soaked her face and run down her neck. Her body jerks of its own volition trying to avoid the blows coming down but having little success, simply twitching and adding more to the pain.
Slowly, the blows become less and then cease, the belt resting lightly on her exposed cunt, making Sophia whimper in pain. Her hips are red, sore and violated. Even breathing now makes that area hurt horribly.

Mike smiles. The bitch’s cunt has become a nice reddish pink color now. He traces his belt down her hips, loving how she jerks and whimpers at the slightest touch of it. “Yeah,” he whispers, “I’m sure you’ll scream now when I fuck you. But I think I’m a little tired of your screams now....”
And for emphasis he brings down the belt one more time, the sound echoing with a snap. The girl bounces, letting out a shriek. “Yeah, kinda bored of that,” he says.
“Then let me whip her!” one man yells.
He raises his hand and shakes his head. “Nu-uh. We have something else she should be doing for us, right bitch?” He traces the end of the belt along her loins watching as tears run down her face. “Right bitch!” he says, slamming the belt down one more time.
“Ahhh! Yes! Yes!” she says.
“What are you gonna’ do for us?” he says, pressing the metal end of his buckle against her cunt lips.
“I don’t know! I don’t know!” she screams. “Please.... stop hurting me!”
“Answer my question bitch,” he says, leaning down towards her.

Sophia stares wide eyed, her chest heaving as she looks on the dark skinned man with his small black eyes and lips sticking out in an angry grimace.
“I don’t know!” she screams. “Whatever you want! Whatever you want!”
The man leans back, smiling. “Whatever we want,” he says, chuckling. “The bitch will do whatever we want!”
She is staring wide eyed, looking at him with pleading eyes. “Please... let me go..” she says.
The belt comes down again, a searing fire ripping through her and she yells, her back arching from the sudden burning at her hips.
“You’re slow to learn bitch,” he says. “Tell us you’re a fucking whore!”
“Yes!” she screams, anything to get the pain to stop. “I’m a fucking whore!”
“Hear that boys?” he says, “she admits it!”
Tears of shame run down her cheeks, but what else can she do but submit to these horrid men? She can hear them all nodding in agreement, that she indeed is a fucking whore and she sobs. She’d never wanted this... ever. She ....
“Ahhh!” she screams, feeling as another whip lands across her tender flesh.
“Tell us you want to suck us all off bitch or I’ll continue to whip you for the next twenty minutes!”
“No! No!” she says. “Don’t!”
The belt comes down again and she yells. “Then tell us!”
“Yes, I’ll do it!” she screams.
“Say it,” he growls.
“I... I ... I want to suck you off! I want to suck all of you off!”
The black man smiles and she leans back down on the table, tears running down her face. Oh gods, what have they made her do? What have they made her admit to?

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote