Thread: How many scares
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 03:20 AM   #11
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

When i was 13 me and my cousins were playing some game where you have to blindfold someone and find the non blindfolded people. So it was my turn and i was moving along and fell into the pond and banged my head pretty hard on the bricks as i fell in and my cousin who has the same name as me but with a 'h' at the end dragged me out. Because i was completely drenched it looked far worse and my mum thought it was a joke as she thought it was tomato ketchup on my head but then saw the hole in my head and freaked out. I had three stitches and nobody ever told my dad what happened.

Ex punched my nose, it never broke but its not straight anymore.

Oh and when i was working in co-op in the bakery bit, we had these really good oven gloves that went up just before your elbows and one day i was taking some burnt bread out and burnt both arms where the gloves finishes and still have the burn marks.