Thread: How many scares
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 03:11 AM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a broken front tooth from where I got in a fight with two bouncers outside a pub in Liverpool. One of them punched my girlfriend of the time and broke her jaw in three places. Ok so she was a gobby cow but she didn't deserve that, so I waded in. I got a proper pasting, three fractured ribs, my ear hanging off as well as the broken tooth, but they had to call two ambulances and I don't think one of the two other guys will ever have children!

I do have a very feignt scar on my right hand from a pitbull at the dog shelter I used to run in Malta. Believe it or not I was actually trying to save him from a pack of dogs ripping him apart and he locked on to me.

Nothing else significant to speak of really.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote