View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 03:45 PM   #14
Zoidberg

Zoidberg has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Zoidberg

Yesterday she deleted my first thread ... so what do you think i will vote??
If you look at the other boards, they are endless lists of posts "what would you do ..." with pics stolen from photobucket accounts or from somewhere else. This board is different. I guess that's (at least) partly due to the rules. you can discuss if these rules are reasonable or not, if they should be changed or not. As long as they are effective and the mods stick to them, it's not useful to discuss any single ban or warning exhaustively. There is no need for the mods to justify their decisions. Anyway, such a discussion will not change a single decision.
If some members don't agree, discuss per pm. Else this will cause a riot, especially if some brainless, clean, funless morons and others try to light up the fire.
Without the mods and their work, i guess, this board would be similar brainless than the most other ones.
Btw, i'm no small child that cries when someone steals his chocolate. There are more important things in life. So if you want to know what i voted, feel free to look it up.
Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote