View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 04:35 AM   #19
bruisedelbows

bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)

Sternenlied, I think we're on the same page. It just blows my mind when people say more women than men fantasize about rape, but I think in the sense that they are thinking about, maybe it's true. And certainly if Brad Pitt wouldn't take no for an answer, it would still be rape legally and in my opinion morally, so there's no way for me to say it's not really a rape fantasy.

I remember in some other thread, maybe deleted in the crash, people were asked what they liked in a rape movie, and a lot of posters said it just ruins it if the victim has an orgasm, or if it takes more than 10 minutes, or whatever--probably they (I'm guessing they were mostly men) might think my own fantasies/stories/comics were not really rape fantasies either, since the victim usually, eventually, finds her body responding against her will.

Ultimately I think almost everyone has some kind of rough sex/domination/non-consensual/reluctant/rape fantasies, so without a more specific definition it's kind of impossible to discuss it.
bruisedelbows is offline   Reply With Quote