View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 04:35 PM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredMom
But getting that all the time becomes boring. We need variety to stay interested day after day.
thats for damn sure. Id go nuts if I had to have vanilla sex for the rest of my life! My man for instance, is a "real man", but hes a real man in the sense that he would do anything for anyone, is caring, supportive, the absolute best cheerleader, and he loves his kids his pets his family and his freinds like nothing else. Hes not an insecure coward who has to dominate women to pump up his flagging ego. (but we will ignore that I thought he was gay when I met him cause he was such a gentleman!)

So... when I say "REAL man" on a FANTASY board, dont take it out of context, Im referring to the archetypical caveman, the old mills and boon bodice ripper style of testosterone driven masculinity, that obviously many women harbour at least one fantasy about. But would I want a Real Man in a Fantasy context every day? HELL NO!!!

and naturally we will "impose" our own ideas of what a rape fantasy is and respond accordingly... its such an intensely personal thing!!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote