View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 10:44 AM   #14
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman
I think because its the opposite of who i am in real life, as in a caring musical artist. So in the bedroom im as cruel as can be. I guess the opposite thing is the most common reason, either that or some sort of childhood abuse can trigger it, but thats not usually the most common reason ive found.
It's the same with me. I'm a very nice guy and probably the last person who would truly rape someone. I got into rape fantasies when a girl in a chatroom asked me to rape her in a roleplay about...longer than five years ago.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote