View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 01:00 PM   #35
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
OMG, you have NO idea how much you are on target with this one! Just today, I almost died of boredom at work...the things one's mind does in these cases!

While today, I had to organize my own...distraction, I do remember a most wonderful chat on this board some time ago that ended up me doing quite some shameful things while always at risk to be discovered.

I love to let my mind wander to the most filthiest of places while in boring meetings - and I always wonder if some guy can tell.
Do you?
Ummm...YES!! lol. And I can be so paranoid about someone reading into what I'm thinking, especially when I start squirming around on my office chair. Lol. I'm kind of busy during most of our meetings, so it's not hard to stay on task. It's when I'm sitting in my little office on a slow day (like today) when my thoughts can wander. When they do, the worst part is getting that sudden phone call that sends me out to help a colleague or an unexpected visitor at my office door that forces me to 'sober up' quick, sort of speak, and snap me back into work mode. All I want to do now is go home, soak in my tub, and then jump into my pjs and, well, relax. Ha!