View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 05:19 AM   #23
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
I very much agree! I have been in similar situations; sometimes I put myself there and sometimes it was a complete surprise as you explained.

I remember a get together at a friend's house where a guy eyed me for the whole evening and tried to find me alone. I was sooo heated to allow him a moment to make a move...but it wasn't the time or the place.
That sounds hot. Love to have fun at parties, flirt, and maybe leave a little room for the right guy to make his move if I think that's what he wants. It's a fine line, though, and I know there have been a couple of times where I let it go a little farther than I intended. Def not into being raped in real life, that is horrible. But walking the line with a guy of interest can be exciting.