View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 09:14 AM   #6
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Now I know why you want to do horrible things to your nieces! Can I help?
No, just a fantasy. In actuality, she is a real nice girl. She worships me, thinks more of me than her mom. She has been living with me for six years now, practically raisisng her. Her mom's a fashion designer, don't really have all that much time for her, but she does for her numerous boy and gal friends.
Go figure.
I seriously doubt, if any thing happened to my niece, my sister would care.
I have a daughter of my own, now nearly two years old.
But it appears that, I am the butt of this family, always got stuck with undesirable details. And now my niece is an undesirable.
Well, because my niece has a nervous problem, everytime she goes to talk, she gets nervous, stutters, and makes a fool out her self.
Her mom, cannot have that when she is entertaining guests and clients, it makes her look bad.
So, I have worked with her, and she is getting better. But it is a ways off yet. But there is hope.

Oh, yeah, this is off topic, but, this board is getting to be trifle dull.
And besides, I would not harm anybody anyway.
Unlike doolesh, who appears to relish in vicitimizing other people for her violation, I just let it go. Not forgetting nor forgiving, but not helping or hurting those either. I just ignore their existence.
If they try to hurt me again, well, I guess I have to kill them.
heh, that is just that simple.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote