View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 10:10 AM   #3
Sarah

Sarah has initial reputation

Thank you gal.

Well after the first time I blew my dad it became routine, some nights he made me get in bed with him, naked of course, and he would kiss and stroke my body for what seemed like hours. Then he would make me sit astride him and hold his big cock, ( I found out later that it really was big, almost nineinches! ), at the time it seemed enormous. Sometimes he wanted me just to wank him, early on when it first started I was quite small and holding and rubbing him was hard work and I would have to use both hands.

When he came it used to spray all over me, he liked to see his spunk drooling and splattering my little chest and on my face and he would massage it into my tiny nipples. Later on he started to cum on my tummy and then he would rub his spunk into my little slit and push his fingers into me. My dad never wanted me to sleep with him, so when he had finished with me, I was ordered to my room, my randy brothers were always waiting for me and I would be hours satisfying them as well.

As I got older my brothers started pretending to have sexual intercourse with me, I think if they had got their own way they would have done it ages before, but our dad forbade them. They could do anything they wanted but not have full sex with me. So they pretended, making me lie on my tummy, with my legs together, while one of them lay on top of me, with his legs each side of mine, burying his cock between my buttocks and dry humping me, his cock rubbing between my thighs. It was always easier for the brother who went second, because obviously by then my skin was coated in slimy spunk.

My dad never attempted to have full sex with me, he knew that a child of my age would never have been able to take his big cock, looking back I think he was worried in case he injured me and I needed medical attention. Its strange but even though I hated what was going on at home I never told anyone, at first because I thought it was 'normal', later because I was to ashamed. Mind you my father was planning my defloration for years, I think I told you how he used to push his sperm into me, slowly but surely he was stretching my vagina with his finger, pushing it in a bit deeper each time.

Now my dear readers, I'm going to tell you something that may surprise the more un enlightened of you, I didn't have my first orgasm until I was in my twenties. My two brothers used to practice on me, rubbing me with their fingers, licking me, trying to make me cum, but they never did. My father was always hoping I would have an orgasm, he tried everything massaging my clitoris until it was sore, licking me for hours, sticking his tongue in me, (he obviously enjoyed it). He even bought a selection of vibrators, which he used on me again and again, but all to no avail, I never knew what one felt like until years later.

sarah

Last edited by Sarah; 03-28-2006 at 10:14 AM.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote