View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 11:13 PM   #13
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley
I think that rape fantasies, no matter how fleeting, are more common among men than women. At least in western society.

Men of every walk get rejected by women almost all the time. Our society is such that men approach women and "offer" their services and the women choose to be with the male or not.

Guys hit on the girls all the time and sometimes the rejections are harsh. So guys think "damn, I'd like to rape her". Perhaps just a passing thought only, but sometimes more. For the most part, nothing ever happens and life goes on. But for a fleeting instant, there's a rape fantasy that many men have.
Do you think most men have fantasized about raping a woman?

I know why I fantasize about rape.

I was raised a catholic girl and my Moms and Pops always told us girls to stay virgins till we were married and just the look on my moms face if I ever disappointed would scar me. So I didnt have sex untill I was 22. I have only had sex with one person. I could NEVER sleep with random guys. I just couldnt live with myself, because of the way I was raised.

That is why I fantasize. I could have a man force himself on me and rape me and it wouldnt be my fault. No guilt.

Plus, my weakness is men. Strong, firm, powerful, take charge men.

Now, as to why my rape fatasies are VIOLENT are another story......I havent figured that out yet!!
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote