Thread: Morganrunner14
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 05:09 AM   #16
UnitJonas

UnitJonas has initial reputation

"How about dinner out?"

Morgan smiled at the thought of not having to make them both something for supper, "That works for me."

"Can we stop at the mall first? I wanted to pick up an outfit I had on backorder."

Morgan shuddered at the thought. The last thing she wanted to do right now was go to the mall and run into Arthur or something. "What store?"

"Bloomies of course!"

Morgan sighed relief. That was part of the Rockland Mall, the other side of town. "No problemo"

Her mom smiled. "Okay, but it looks like you need a shower too."

Morgan didn't have to look in a mirror to know that was true. Twenty minutes later she was walking back into her room after a very long shower with only a towel wrapped around her wet body. She shut the door and took off her towel and wrapped it around her hair. She glanced over at her computer and the gleaming eye of the webcam as it stared endlessly at her. She couldn't image that anyone even watched anymore. And ever since Yahoo shut down all the user chat rooms she couldn't even see what the watchers were ‘thinking' anymore. Had they moved somewhere else? She was tempted to just shut the thing off for good since it was the feedback and words that she liked the best. She finished drying her hair, put on a pair of panties and sat down at the computer. She un-hid the webcam viewer and user list and sure enough there was 15 users watching. Probably they just left their screens on all the time and weren't even watching. She glanced at the viewer and could herself clearly sitting there, breasts exposed for anyone to see. But she knew all these names, did these guys ever do anything but sit at the computer? Occasionally a new one would pop up but mostly the same people. Then the user list started growing, 17, 21, 25, 30, which was the max. They most definitely were watching. A few of the names she didn't recognize, which was kinda cool. She could only wish she knew what these new guys were thinking. Then she thought of the money.

Morgan sat herself on the floor of her closet, which was out of view of the cam, and took out the bag from Arthur. She untied the knot on top and peeked in again at all the cash. Look at all of it, just because she let Arthur, yeah, she let him. For a moment she wondered if his sperm was still inside her. Did it come all out when she pee'd? She really didn't know. Maybe it would always be there. She let the thought go as she reached and pulled out a couple of 20's. The Rockland had a Hot Topic and wouldn't it be nice to get something cool, maybe a new Evanescence or The Used shirts. Wearing something new to school was always ‘in'.

She was about to close the bag when Arthur's comment at the soccer field came back to her. Something about checking the box. But this was a bag? What did that mean? She dug through the money until she came across a small envelope. Pulling it out she tore it open. Inside was a small key and note. The only words on it were " P.O. Box 721, Vienna ". Vienna was the next town over. A post office box. That was the box he was talking about. She grinned as she realized this was Arthur's way to communicate with her. There was probably a note in there, probably having to do with Charles.

"Geez, whatta you guys think I am? Pass around Pam?" She muttered as she hid the key, note and cash again. She got dressed in a black tee shirt and put on a ball cap. The last thing she wanted to be right now was sexy.

As it turned out Morgan and her mom had a fun time at the mall. Her mom even gave her some money to use at Hot Topic just so she didn't have to use up all her baby-sitting money. Heh, if she only knew. They ended up just eating at the food court, which was fine. Morgan was just content to eat with a crowd and have no one notice her in her baggie pants and band shirt. And no one gave her a second glance in this fancier mall. Morgan recalled the interview on the radio from yesterday. Sex be everywhere. Yeah right. Not today.

As they got ready to leave the mall her mom pulled out her cell phone and excused herself to make a call. Probably another date, probably for tonight.

"And Morgan, be a dear and run into CVS and get me some of that Migraine stuff I use. I think I have one coming on. You know which one it is."

"Sure Mom"

Morgan entered CVS and made her way back to the medicine aisle. She quickly picked out the right bottle. She examined the label. "Gee, all it has extra is caffeine, what a crock." She took the bottle to the front counter and handed it to the lady.

"Hey don't I know you?"

Morgan looked up at the lady and recognized her at once. It was Ms. Tibbits, her phys. ed. teacher from 6th grade. Her hair was now a lot shorter, almost a man's cut and she had put on a few pounds as well, but she was still had a semi pretty face.

"Oh Hi Ms. Tibbits."

"You remembered! You're Morgan right? I never forget a face. How are you?"

"I'm doing good Ms. Tibbits"

"Great, but call me Leanne. We're not in school anymore."

It suddenly came back to Morgan. No she wasn't in school anymore was she. Morgan recalled back when she was in 6th that Ms. Tibbits left teaching in the middle of the year. Something about inappropriate conduct. She had never been sure what that meant but had heard various rumors ranging from stealing girls underwear to being caught masturbating to fondling one of the high school girls during her after school program. In any case she knew it had something to do with her and one of the girls, which of course meant that she was lezzy.

"Okay, Ms. Tibbits, I mean Leanne."

Ms. Tibbits laughed gleefully. "Wow, you've really grown." She paused, "But not too much. You don't want to grow up too fast now do you? Are you in high school yet?"

Morgan shrugged, "Next year."

Ms. Tibbits rang up her purchase as her interest grew. "So how are you keeping busy these days?"

"Umm, school mostly, and soccer and baby-sittting."

Ms. Tibbits perked up, "Babysitting? My brother and his wife are looking for someone new. Would you be interested?"

"Oh I don't know, I already have too many clients."

Ms. Tibbits seemed disheartened as she handed Morgan her change, "I'm sorry to hear that, see they just moved into town and have no one. Their really in a bind."

"Umm, maybe, I'm not sure. Where do they live?"

Ms. Tibbits grimaced. "Over in Butler , but I'm sure they or, or I could give you a ride. I'm trying to do everything I can to make them comfortable here. This would be a HUGE help." She smirked, "and make me look good in the process."

Morgan felt bad for her for some reason. "I guess if I'm not real busy."

"Oh great!" Ms. Tibbits took out a small notepad. "Here, write your number on this."

Morgan scribbled her number down on pad. "Why am I doing this?" She thought to herself. "This is ridiculous. Why would she want to come all the way out to my house to get me to baby-sit. There must be a thousand kids in her area."

"Thank you Morgan. I promise you, I'll make it worth your while."

Ms. Tibbits watched young Morgan leave the store. "And maybe, just maybe I can make it worth MY while." At 45, Leanne had had seven lovers in her life. The first a horrible, and her lone experience with a boy at age 17. Never again would she let a man near her. The other six were woman, spread out over the following 28 years. Two had been lasting relationships of over four years. None of them had been over the age of twenty-five as older woman, despite their maturity, or maybe because of their maturity, turned her off. The youngest, and most recent, had been seventeen, a troubled girl she came across doing some after school program at the high school three years ago. At first glance she knew the girl was most likely gay. It had been easy to seduce the vulnerable young girl and Leanne was thrilled to find that she was the girl's first. Unfortunately after only their third encounter the girl got in some trouble and moved to Boston to live with her father. But by then Melissa's tight young body and spirit had already spoiled Leanne and she soon began to crave for another. She found herself constantly fantasized about the girls in her high-school and junior high classes, even sneaking peeks in the locker room. At that point in her career no one suspected her of being a lesbian, at least not openly and she felt almost guilty at being able to watch these nubile young girls change clothes every day. But she had messed up. She had picked the wrong girl to try and seduce. The girl had told her parents and it basically it came down leaving her job and all charges would be dropped. So for the past two years she has had exactly zero lovers, mostly because no one of legal age seemed to interest her anymore. Her job at the factory provided absolutely no exposure to anyone who fit that bill. But after only a week at CVS she came across what seemed to be a perfect candidate. She was young, pretty, perky, friendly and the most important factor, naïve. Yes, there would be no mistakes this time, no doubt. This would be her project. Manipulate her slowly, expose her weak spots, draw on her compassions and then compel obligation. A precisely designed awkward moment and the young girl's defenses would crumble allowing a brief instant for her to enter. Leanne would not miss that chance and once that line was crossed the girl would fall and become her lover. And that girls name was Morgan. For the first time in many months Leanne has something to look forward to.

It wasn't until Morgan reached the parking lot that Ms. Tibbits request and her past came together. Was she imagining things or was Ms. Tibbits no different from Arthur?

"Geez," She whispered under her breath, "maybe sex do be everywhere"

She laughed at how silly her ghetto speak sounded.
UnitJonas is offline   Reply With Quote