View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:32 AM   #8
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 3

The car finally stopped and the trunk opened, Amy was somewhat relieved as it meant that maybe she can stop chewing on the cum rag.
“Hello cumslut welcome to your new home are you ready to learn how to be a good little sex slave?” She stopped chewing on the rag and smiled.
“Yes Master. Little cumslut is ready, what? No I'm not! Nor will I ever be! Why am I saying this what's wrong with me? He quickly pulled her through the isolated house and into the basement. He brought her into a room with various bondage equipment and a stool surrounded by three plasma screen tv's then things went dark. She woke up in a dark room herr legs and arms felt stiff. Something slimy
and disgusting was stuffed in her mouth. She tried to get up only to find herr arms tied behind herr back. She couldn't remember how she got this way. The last thing she remembered was some idiot spilling coffee on her clothes. She then noticed she was naked. She look around and saw a monitor connected to a big screen tv. Fear and confusion started to fill her heart.
“Ah your awake good I was starting to worry I would have to sell you” She made a noise which told him that she didn't understand. He smile and pushed a button on the remote. She saw an image of herself saying
"Please I need to suck your cock master” It skipped ahead with an image of her happily licking his shaft "yes master i would love to suck your cock. please master let me suck your cock, please master i need your cock in my mouth." He was clearly enjoying her confusion. “What the hell is that?” she asked incredulously through the gag. The girl in the video looked identical to her But it couldn't be me. That was impossible, I would remember that wouldn't I? He didn't answer the question instead he revealed footage of her in a sleazy sex shop begging to be a sex toy window display. Wanting to be paid in cock. “What the hell, she tried screaming through the gag. He smacked her ass to shut her up ashe hear you complain with her cum drenched panties in her mouth. He then play the cou de gra, she watched as there was a video of her masturbating while saying “yes sir I want all my friends to know what a horny little cum slut I am,” she start pinching your nipples, “I want my male coworkers to gang rape me at work every break ,”
"What the fuck?!?! No I don't!!!" she exclaimed. How the fucking hell did he make this? He must have made that, because I would never do that! She thought.
“You see Amy I can show these videos whenever I choose, the question is should I” As he spoke he took the rag out of her mouth.
“Please, please don't she begged while fleetingly wondering who was this man what has he done to me.”
“Now Amy, I want you to understand something from this moment on you are my slave. You will live with me, cook for me, clean foe me, run errands and suck and fuck cock for me,” Hearing this sickened Amy she looked at her captor with utmost defiance
“I'm not your slave,” her captor grinned at her.
“Not my slave, really now Amy, I guess I have to show you how wrong you are,' he said with a smile. “Now little cumslut you've insulted your Master” As she heard the word cumslut her mind started to get fuzzy and she smiled a huge smile. “Now say your and beg for a spanking,”
“I'm sorry Master, little cumslut deserves to be punished. Please spank little cumslut. Little cumslut deserves a good hard spanking. She responded mechanically. What the fuck am I saying? I didn't mean that? She thought to herself.
“I see very well little cumslut since you asked so nice, what should I use my hand, my belt, the stick, the paddle the whip or should I fuck you in the ass then the mouth?” he asked the terrified young woman.
“"Fuck little cum slut in the ass and mouth, master. Little cum slut deserves to be punished" what the hell am I saying?!
“Open your mouth little cumslut Master's not quite hard enough yet. Master wants you to use your tongue and lips to get him hard .” he said enjoying the torment he was putting her under. She obediently opened her mouth, though she hadn't made the conscious decision to.
“Now little cumslut in a moment I'm going to let our friend have her body back, but she will continue sucking if she bites, however she will suffer for it do you understand Amy?” Upon hearing hearing her name she felt her will being restored. Her first reaction was to turn his cock.
“I see,” her Master said amused, “Amy do you know why you can't remember everything you've done today?” She just looked at him horrified of what the answer might be. “It's because I've added new improvements, one allows me to control your body, another allows me to control and rewrite your memories. How would you like to around remembering the first cock you ever sucked was your daddy’s.
“That’s sick,” she said with a scowl “Almost as sick as what you’re doing to me right now.”
“Don’t you remember,” as he spoke she started to remember “you were 16 in that boring all girls school and you were caught smoking. Your father was going to discipline you.” She remembered how her father a portly stout man approached her with a paddle. “You remember how your nipples got perky under your uniform.
“Daddy, wait I can explain,” Amy remembered saying as she crossed her arms over her chest.
“You were scared your father might learn that you liked being spanked, he told you to turn around and put your hands on the wall.” Amy remembered how she stuck her ass out quite eagerly.
“No this never happened,” she heard herself say even as she pictured it in her mind.
“Your father spanked your ass blow after blow before finally sending you to your room,” Amy remembered how her crotch got moist as her father punished her over and over again. “Do you remember what happened when you got there,”
“No” Amy whimpered as the false memory pushed its way into her head.
“Now Amy you remember,” her Master said a cruel smile on his face “you laid down on your bed and felt the wetness between your legs, the hardness of your nipples you were turned on by it.” To her horror Amy remembered robbing her wet crotch, her right hand rubbed it fiercely while your left moved upwards and under your shirt, she remembered sliding it under her bra touching her nipples one after the other.
“This never happened this wasn’t real” she said unable to dissuade the memory of her playing with herself after being punished by her father.
“I can make it real,” she heard his cruel voice whisper, “Are you ready to obey or do you want to start remembering more?”
“I-I’ll ob-obey” she replied nervously. What had she gotten herself into now she wondered?
“Good Amy, remember I still have one more alteration if you misbehave,” She found her mind back in the dungeon her Master’s cock by her lips
“Well,” he said sounding a little impatient. She scowled as she reluctantly opened her mouth wondering what she just agreed to. He smiled and put his cock on her tongue.
“Suck it Amy” he said gently. She squeezed her eyes shut and closed her lips over his throbbing member and began to suck, it felt like her first time so she was nervous she looked up for his approval fearful of what would happened of she failed him.
“That's right Amy, you're mine now, and I have such wonderful plans for you,” Big, fat, salty tears streamed down her cheeks as she was forced to suck his cock What more does he plan to do to me she wondered in fear. Her Master pulled out and looked down at her.
“Now I want you to tell me that from this moment on you are my obedient cumslut. You will live with me, cook for me, clean for me, run errands and suck and fuck cock for me,” he was surprised when Amy reached over and put the cock back in her mouth, she was starting to break, anticipating her orders before being told.
“Yes, I will do as you say,” she mumbled around the cock as she continued to cry. He took his cock out of her mouth.
“What are you and what will you do I want to hear you repeat it” She squeezed her eyes shut, gulping. She took a deep breath, and replied,
"I'm your obedient cumslut. I will live with you, cook for you, clean for you, run errands, and suck and fuck cock for you" She started to cry silently wondering what other ways of degrading her new Master had in store for her.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote