View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #37
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I feel as if I am a prey that will be shared by all the beasts here when u ask banil to give chance to someone....

countless areas of my body are giving me immense pain... over and above, permanent damage to my most private and sensitive parts have given me the shock of my life... I have forgotton I was raped, no, gangraped in all possible means by more than ten men.... the only thing now I have in mind is the damage to my body and now I expect that you would kill me soon but how much do I have to suffer before that???

someone comes forward with a fishing knife, he comes and slices my remaining vaginal lips and cause me to scream even more..... it hurts like hell but he doesnt stop with that.... he pinches my clitories, the most sensitive part of any female body..... and he keeps rolling it sofltly, gently and now I understand whats going to happen with me

Please not there, I plead, why dont u slit my throat and kill me right away????? I lash out in frustration......
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote