View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #24
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

"Easy boys we don't want to cut her to pieces just yet." "Raise the electric rod"
You feel the penis shaped rod penetrate our wet vagina. A bit of semen and your juices ooze out of you, coating it.

"Hook her up" the two men that were beating you begin connecting the wires coming from the electric dildo to a black box covered with buttons and knobs.
They then connect two other clamps to your tits. These are large battery sized clamps, they bite into your tender tit flesh.

"Excellent" I say as you wiggle against the chains and ropes that hold you helpless. "Let's start with a small jolt" I adjust the box to deliver a 12 V jolt to your pussy. You jump. "uggh" I go back to playing with the box; this time I give a 12 volt zap to your tits. "AUUUGHH" "Niki, this is going to be quite fun for me." "Let's see how much you can take before you beg for rape.

My little box is magnificent, I can zap your pussy, your tits or any combination of them that I like. The electric jolts to your tits make you squirm from side to side. Your body weight pulls on your wrists. They start to bleed. I have turned up the juice to 90 volts. I give long sustained jolts of electricity to your used vagina. You body jumps like it is fucking the assaulting electric rod.

"Anything you want Niki?" I turn the voltage to 130 volts, This time I zap both tits and the pussy. You body arches on the electric rape rod. You are shuddering. Normally this voltage applied to a tender body might kill the person, but I have designed the box to deliver just enough current to make you very uncomfortable.

Stopping after 20 seconds I ask you again "What do you want Niki?" "Pain or pleasure?" You give no response. Turning to one of your rapists "Banil, I know you have been watching like a hungry wolf; go to her." He walks to you, with a strange sick hungry look in his eyes.

Waiting for direction he stands in front of you. "I know what you like, you sick pervert Banil, you are like me." "Cut off the rest of her left nipple, ALL OF IT!"

After it is done I ask you again "What do you want Niki?" "Do you want us to rape you again????"
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote