View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 11:19 AM   #247
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default WPC Maheet Bindra in the line of duty (BBC)

Police woman Maheet Bindra in the Line of duty Part 7

Paul looks at her, “Worse than that - you will face a prison term!” PC Maneet sobs and cries afresh.
PC Harris consoles her, “look it isn’t as bad as you think, all that they said, was circumstance, I think I can see a way out of this”
“really?”
“yes”
“if you are prepared to help me I can help you keep your job and position”
“really?”
“yes!”, he opens the case file.
“look I am willing to disclose that I asked you to enter this details into the computer system to gather details for the investigation into superintendent Hastings”
“Really, you would do that?”
“yes”
“that would exonerate my actions and make the whole case against me collapse”
“yes that’s right”
PC Maneet sniffs and smiles, wiping away some of her tears “right what do I need to do?”
PC Harris smiles at her, his face stern, “Exactly as you are told, you understand?”
“what . . What do you mean?”
“What I said you do as your told, I find away out of this for you!”
She stares at him, and looks down.
“as your told, you understand? No back chat no refusals, as your told, yes?”
PC Maneet nods, tears running down her face.
“Well say it then!?”
She swallows, “yes I will do whatever you tell me to do?”
“ Good girl” he grins at her.
“Now be a good police woman and open your mouth”
“What!”
“whatever your told – YES!”
She looks at him, her face flushing, and then she opens her mouth.
“Wider!” she open her mouth wider her lips thinning as she stretched her mouth wide.
“Now that’s a good girl, keep it like that” she stares at him quizzically,
He smiles and puts his index finger in her mouth, fingering her tongue, then her lips she looks really uncomfortable.
“Nice mouth, for a Paki!” he grins at her she looks away as he fingers her teeth and then her tongue until she gags.
He snatches his hand away, “Right stand up PC Maneet!” she stands up.
“Gather your skirt up and lift it up out of the way”
She looks at him as if about to say something and then stops and drags her skirt up showing her charcoal stockings a white suspender belt and white panties. He steps around her admiring her legs and arse.
“draw your pants down PC Maneet”
She pushes them down to mid thigh, showing her black haired pubis and meaty thick brown arse cheeks.
He looks at her and smiles, she stares back tears run down her face.
“Good girl, now you can start to earn your way into keeping your job you Paki cunt!”
More tears flood down her face she closes her eyes cheeks flushing.
“Please don’t call me that”
He moves toward her menacingly and looks into her tearful face
“I will call you whatever I like you fucked up shit head, you understand?”
She nods once stifling a sob,
“Good now stand up straight, legs slightly apart, while I take a look at your fat arse you Paki cunt!”
He walks behind her and draws his hand across her butt cheek she flinches, he smiles, watching her flesh goose bump, He pats her buttock, testing how stiff it is, then draws his fingers down into her bum cleavage, and slowly traces his finger down her crease to around her bum hole.
“Right now put your hands back and grip your big arse and spread your cheeks you Pakki cunt”.
She hesitantly puts her hands back and slowly spreads her big stiff bum cheeks. Looking embarrassed and crestfallen. He slips his finger between her cheeks and prods and tests her bum hole.
She stands there with a look of disgust on her face and grimaces as he presses and tests her anus with the tip of his index finger,
“Look into the camera phone on the desk in front of you PC Maneet.”
She stares at the desk and then sees it, it has been recording her the whole time.
“Thats a good Paki cunt, you behave now you might be surprised who’s watching and you don’t want to upset them and lose your job now do you? No I thought not. Nice and tight back here bitch? hubby not fond of butt fucking you?”

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 11:13 AM.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote