View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 09:40 PM   #19
death2Uall

death2Uall has a maximum reputation! (1000+)death2Uall has a maximum reputation! (1000+)death2Uall has a maximum reputation! (1000+)death2Uall has a maximum reputation! (1000+)death2Uall has a maximum reputation! (1000+)death2Uall has a maximum reputation! (1000+)death2Uall has a maximum reputation! (1000+)death2Uall has a maximum reputation! (1000+)death2Uall has a maximum reputation! (1000+)death2Uall has a maximum reputation! (1000+)death2Uall has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to death2Uall

The "hicks as rapists" thing doesn't do much for me. But I've always thought that having an apparently-abandoned (but actually very secure) farmhouse and barn would be a great way to have my very own slave-training facility.

I'd especially like to have one in one of the really, really warm states, like Florida or Texas. A barn with a sheet-metal roof and little or no insulation, on a farm with lots of acreage so nobody could hear the screams, would be just great. Just having to stay in a sheet-metal hotbox like that would count as torture. I'd have any slavegirl eating out of my hand (or happily swallowing my cock) with just a few hours of "convincing."
death2Uall is offline   Reply With Quote