View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 11:00 PM   #1
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Captive: for Ur Nex Victim and Sodoman.

It's dusk and I'm walking down the sidewalk...angry at the world because I lost my job and the wife left me for another guy! I need to vent some frustration...but how? I cut through the parking lot of an office building and that's when I see this very attractive brunette with nice tits and a nicely shaped, juicy ass. She's heading to her car. I wait for her to open the door, then when she does I come up from behind and push her facedown on her stomach. I take off my shirt and use it for a blind fold. Then I reach under her knee length dress/skirt and rip her panties off and tie her hands behind her back. I rip off her blouse and tie her legs together so she is completely helpless and can't struggle. I throw her in the back seat. I rifle through her purse and find her car keys and start the car and drive her to my house, which happens to be in a secluded neighborhood.