View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 08:41 PM   #50
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissRotter View Post
Gosh, thank you for your kind words. I am in actual tears, i'm feeling very soppy at the moment.

He truly was a fighter, he believed that it was a mind over matter situation and his beliefs in religion and loving his daughter so much made him fight his cancer to the very end. He is an inspiration and i'm very proud of him, wherever he maybe right now. He didn't deserve this as many other people that don't deserve this but i just don't understand why cancer took him and made his last few months the way it was.

Thank you all for your very kind words, it really is appreciated.
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss I don't know you I did not know him I don't know your family but my sincere condolences

now

very surprised by the darkone starting a heart felt thread such as this

I think Ill go to sleep and wake up with a heart attack

sparks
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote