View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 06:54 PM   #48
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissRotter View Post
Gosh, thank you for your kind words. I am in actual tears, i'm feeling very soppy at the moment.

He truly was a fighter, he believed that it was a mind over matter situation and his beliefs in religion and loving his daughter so much made him fight his cancer to the very end. He is an inspiration and i'm very proud of him, wherever he maybe right now. He didn't deserve this as many other people that don't deserve this but i just don't understand why cancer took him and made his last few months the way it was.

Thank you all for your very kind words, it really is appreciated.
I watched my uncle waste away for years after coming down with MS. It was the most horrible thing I could imagine.

He was highly educated and to see his mind go away day after day was so very hard on all of us.

Like you, I understand (I think) how hard it had to have been to personally see this happen in your life.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote