View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 10:58 PM   #1564
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Cheer Practice - Ember Stone, Ms Faris HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Netorare, Spying, Caught In The Act, Cum on Pussy

Ms Faris and her friend Ember Stone are dressed in their cheer uniforms practicing their routines while Ms's brother Codey Steele spies on them. Cody can't keep his hard dick in his pants, so he strokes himself off while he watches the private show. Eventually he gets the bright idea to put on a cheerleading outfit of his own and tell the girls he's joined the team. Ms can't help but notice how hot he looks in the skintight spandex. Ember isn't digging it, but she gives Codey a chance.

Eventually, Ms claims her panties are bothering her and she takes them off. They move on to leg lifts, which lets Ms's pussy hang right out there. Ember is offended at the impropriety, especially when Cody whips his dick out and starts fucking Ms from behind. When Ember rage quits the room, Cody and Ms stop with any pretense and just go to town banging each other. They start on their feet, then relocate to the bed as Ms moans with total sexual abandon.

Peeling off her uniform, Ms stretches to climbs on top of Codey's hardon and seat herself until her bare twat is fully impaled. Her stiffie ride takes on a new dimension when she turns around so Codey can get a look at her naughty pierced nipples, which he just can't seem to keep his hands off of. On her back, Mia is in the process of enjoying her final climax of the day when she begs her brother to cum in her pussy. They're just basking in the afterglow when Ember comes back and quits both Ms's friendship and the cheer squad.

cheer.practice.mp4
Jacking Off To My Daughters Pantie HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Caught Masturbating, Blackmail, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

JENNA REID SAYS, "DO IT OR I'M TELLING MOM"

I sneak into my daughter Jenna's room to find her panties so i can't whack off with them. unfortunately i didn't know she was home and well...Busted! She comes into my room later to discuss what had happened and tells me that if i need help with that she is more the willing to give my her holes to jack off with... what a good girl.

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Cum shot in her mouth

Bad Daddy is doing some bad things. He has spent too long in the house with his sexy daughter. Jenna Reid is a slutty petite brunette with a tight young all natural body. Her shaved pussy and milky skin is never covered with panties. She runs around the house all day letting glimpses of her tight young cunt be flashed to her dad. While she is out of the house, he sneaks into the young slut's room and finds the panties she never wears. They smell like her and make his cock rock hard. He can't help himself and has to start to touch his cock. Right then, Jenna Reid walks in on her father jerking off in her room. She cries out in disgust. The pair both go their separate ways in embarrassment. Later that night, after her mommy leaves, Jenna Reid confronts her father. She knows he is embarrassed. She also knows that if anyone finds out what he was doing then he will be in a lot of trouble. Jenna won't even let her dad explain himself. It is her turn to be in charge of the rules at the house. She makes it clear that he will do whatever she tells him. Her daddy knows he is caught and has to comply. Jenna wants to cum. She wants to know what it feels like to be a grown up. She wants to be a big girl. She is going to have her father show her everything, whether he likes it or not. The brunette teen works her way down to his cock. With little effort Jenna is able to make the grown man's shaft stand at attention. She sucks away at his hard cock until he can't control himself anymore. He doesn't care that she is his daughter, he is going to fuck this young teenage slut. He instructs the young girl to drop her tight shaved pussy down on his cock. The slutty teen is happy to do so. She shows her tight asshole to him as she pulls his thick shaft with her cunt. There is no going back. The pair know this is now a special bond they share. They continue to fuck while Jenna's mom is out of the house. Jenna Reid opens her legs and tight teen pussy. She lays back and takes her daddy's dick deep inside of her. The young slut cums while screaming to be fucked by her dad. After bending over and taking his cock from behind, Jenna Reid wants to drink his cum. Her dad has no choice. He gives the teen slut what she craves. A mouthful of thick, hot cum to drink down and swallow. The brunette teen is happy and horny. She can't wait to do this again.

featuring Jenna Reid

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN 18 & 19 YRS OLD PETITE ALL NATURAL
Keywords: jenna reid daddy daughter age play barely legal

says.do.it.or.im.telling.mom.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote