Thread: emergency stop
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 08:42 AM   #34
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't answer as I walk around to the front passenger door and open it. Then I stroll around to the driver's door and open it. Next I move to in front of the car and remove my belt. Then I rip the hem of your dress up and tear a long strip of your dress off. I climb on the front bumper and press you down on the cold steel.

Loping the belt over your right wrists and then around the post on the open door before tying your wrist up and out to the open door. I shift to grab your left wrist and proceed to do the same this time with the strip of your dress, Soon your arms are tied up and wide to the doors.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote