View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 06:56 AM   #758
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You actually went there! Brilliant! I thought, by your own words, Kingsmill was the South Armagh boys, acting against orders? Yes? No? If yes, but you stand by your last statement, then the IRA were colluding with the British government. The guns used were used in other IRA shootings, remember?

What about Claudy? Just how much collusion between the UK government, and the IRA went on there? We all know the Catholic church are pass-masters at covering up the misdemeanours of priests. We both know that if it had come out at the time that a Priest had blown up an eight year old girl, there literally would have been rivers of blood.

Then you write of hypocrisy. When soldiers in the field disobeyed both standing orders, and orders of the day not to chase after rioters that were running away toward peaceful protesters, and opened fire, it was still the British Army that did the killing, and if you search back, I have already referenced that atrocity, yet you are quick to disown volunteers of the Provisional Irish Republican Army when they disobey orders.

I'm going to be quite frank with you here. Prods and Taigs in Belfast can kill each other all fucking day long as far as I am concerned. It is frankly baffling to any right thinking individual as far as I can see, regardless of the historical context. (Basically carrying on a tribal feud from medieval times as far as I can see that has nothing to do with either a united Ireland, or any particular religion.) Sending our troops over there to keep the fuckers apart was a big mistake, but all the same that was no reason for the IRA to come to England and blow up people that had nothing to do with the conflict. THAT is what my problem is with Irish nationalism, that there are nationalists that think the cause entitles them to kill whoever the fuck they please.

It doesn't.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote