View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 07:06 AM   #165
vmackey

vmackey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vmackey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vmackey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vmackey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vmackey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vmackey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vmackey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vmackey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vmackey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vmackey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vmackey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Looking for a scene

Hello guys,

I am looking for a scene for which I don't have any screens or title (sorry). I can only describe it as I've seen it few years ago (I believe in Rapeboard) and since impossible to find it again. The movie seemed italian or spanish. So here's the description:
A waitress is being cocky with a client who seem to be a mob boss. Then it cuts to her being raped on one the table of the restaurant by that same mob boss, with the complicity of the owner of the restaurant. When he finishes, one of the boss men (a black guy) is about to take his turn. And it cuts there.
It was a pretty well made scene and the woman was gorgeous.
Does anyone recall at least the title of the movie of this scene and of course, if there is a link or someone can upload it, it would be great.
Thanks.
vmackey is offline   Reply With Quote