View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 05:22 AM   #11
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Damn... Just reading that post brought an awkward feeling up inside me....

I would just tell them, that first off, (yeah, I'm assuming you think all this stuff) you would never rape anyone, and you believe it's entirely wrong and sick in every sense except fantasy. I would also tell them that we, the members of rapeboard, aren't sick, sadistic, rapists, but we're average people with normal jobs, and normal emotions. We just happen to be interested in rape fantasy ;p.

Well, as for my parents, that would be like the most awkward thing to ever say to them, but you gotta say or do something before they try to send you to a therapist lol.... Wouldn't wanna get in a big rift generating fight over it with them either lol....

On a random side note: What if your mother or father is reading this very word right now? (Hi Number7's parents!!!)

Another funny thought: What if they came on here to check some posts you had made or what's discussed on this board, and one of your parents actually realized they were quite interested in it... This then leads to them posting and so on.... Haha crazy thoughts...

Anyway, I hope things work out, meaning everything blows over and you don't get sent to a psyrink.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote