View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 05:59 PM   #51
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
Boy, the last pick is very hard. I had a bunch of options that I went through before I finally selected who I landed on.
It could have been used to sate lusts that have lasted a decade and a half with Britney Spears or Shakira

I could have used it to rape 'famous fr being famous' women like Michelle Jenneke or Kendall Jenner
http://www.magazinduayeni.com/Files/...enner-ghdd.jpg
It could have been used to slake nerd lust on someone like Jenna Coleman

Or even added to the diversity of my harem by taking a sexy Asian like Michelle Wie

But instead I decided to use it on a pretty blonde. Someone to hate rape, someone who I think might secretly like being enslaved and used over and over again while being made to suffer: The newest Republican Barbie Tomi Lahren.

1. Margot Robbie
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Selena Gomez.
4. Hailee Steinfeld
5. Daisy Ridley
6. Eiza Gonzalez
7. Nathalie Emmanuel.
8. Rita Ora
9. Blake Lively
10. Tomi Lahren.

And that's the list. Unless trouble shooter decides he wants to trade Karen Gillian AND Julianne Hough for Gomez.
A twofer... Hmmmm. No, I'll pass.
As many things As I'd like to do with Selena (and there's quite a list)
I just can't give up two twats for her.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote