View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 12:45 PM   #5
LisaCannon

LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not a fan of Le Pen or her party, and especially her father, but I agree that the EU needs to either break up or change. Then again I'm from the states so I don't really have much of a right to speak on the EU. But I think America has been proving that when an area becomes too big, too populated, and too poor, the whole system begins to break down and fail I wouldn't oppose the US breaking up into several countries. Not for each individual state but into regions maybe. Have them all agree to a NATO like alliance to ensure the strength of the whole area, and to avoid war among the area.
You can''t force unity and diversity on people. You have to inspire it. And making people poor through unchecked capitalism and constantly bombing parts of the world inspires the exact opposite.

Quote:
REAL MEN RAPE
LisaCannon is offline   Reply With Quote