Thread: The New Tenant
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 07:38 AM   #9
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I set the two sex toys on the bed and then, taking the waist band of her thong in both hands I slipped it down over her hips, under her knees and right down over her feet. I stood straight and held the wet undies to my face.
“Mmmm...I think I’ll keep these for a souvenir...add them to my collection...but first I have another practical use for them.”
I went round and stuffed them in her mouth.
“I imagine your about to make some noise...purely involuntary I’m sure...”
I got quickly behind her and with no pre-amble or fan fair I shoved the rubber dick, balls-deep hard into her wet cunt. The dildo was was twisted round so I had the fake scrotum pressed hard against her ass hole. I held it there for a second, picked up the vibrator with my free hand, turned in on and held the wide tip against her rigid clit.
“Unnnnggghhh...” she moaned through a mouthful of her own underwear.
“What’s that, cunt? You like that? Well maybe you’ll like this even more!”
I started pumping the dildo in and out of her with a fury while still holding the vibrator in place. She squeaked, moaned, grunted and seemed to protest, uselessly mind you, as I pulled the fake cock out to the tip and slammed it back in balls-deep. I sped it up even more. God, my own cock was about ready to pop listening to the little whore moan.
“Come on, you fuck! Time for you to come! I know you want to, you dirty little whore! I’m gonna train this cunt well! Gonna get you to cum whenever I want you to! Make you the nice compliant little slave I know you are! Fuck you whenever I want to!”
I could see her body tense up. Her eyes were clenched shut. Her nostrils flared. Her breathing came in great gasps. When I saw her expression soften...that look of nearing a plateau of lust...I pushed the vibrator’s switch to its highest setting and really started fucking her hard with the dildo.
“Fucking come, you whore! Do it now you fucking cunt!”
That was all that was needed. She started to buck uncontrollably, pant, shiver, and scream into her muffled mouth...this continued as I drove the dildo into her balls-deep one last time and held the vibrator to her clit. After she shook violently a few more times I pulled the dildo out of her with a slight sucking sound and turned off the vibrator.
“There’s a good little whore...now its time to feed that hungry cunt some cum!”
After setting the toys on the bed I stood behind her and freed my cock from my pants...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:

Last edited by AssniffeR; 12-09-2013 at 07:41 AM.
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote