Thread: The New Tenant
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #7
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She was starting to stand straight and hardly had time to look over her shoulder when I grabbed her by the pony tail, yanked her head back hard and held the finely honed knife blade to her taut throat. All she managed in that short explosion of activity was a half-hearted squeal.
“Don’t you fuckin’ scream you little cunt or I’ll open your throat.”
An involuntary whimper escaped as she tried to look back with her eyes. Those lovely brown eyes were wide with fear...I could see goose bumps on her exposed flesh...I’m sure the state of her bumpy skin was not helped by the bite I gave her shoulder. It wasn’t hard, not enough to cause much pain and certainly not enough to draw blood...she let out a little squeal just the same. What can I say? I couldn’t help myself...I so desperately wanted to smell and taste her skin...it was delicious.
I leaned back, wrapped her ponytail in my fist and pushed my rock hard, black slack covered crotch against her firm ass...
“This can go one of two ways you little cock-tease! Either you be a good little girl, do exactly what I say and take the hard fucking you clearly deserve, or I can use this shiny blade to end your young life...”
I felt her shake against me and sob...
“Pl...please don’t hurt me...”
“I’ll take that as a yes to getting your cunt filled with my cum then...very good! Put your hands behind your back you little slut!”
She did as I said and I let go of her ponytail and sheathed the knife. In no time I had handcuffs locked on her wrists.
“Now let’s get you where I want you!”
Grabbing her ponytail I dragged her to her bed. She shambled helplessly behind me. In a rush of grabbing hands and a few mean words I had her with her knees on the edge of her bed and her chest and head on her mattress. I got quickly behind her, squatted and took in the sight and smell of her beautiful ass. I nibbled her cunt through her panties and took in great musky snorts of her asshole and cunt. My cock raged at the smell of her...her little whimpers and questioning squeaks turned me on that much more.
I grabbed the crotch of her thong in my fist and pulled it aside. I was met by the sight of a very pretty, shaved pussy. I dove in and started sucking hard on her clit while I teased her ass hole with one free thumb...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote