Thread: The New Tenant
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 02:54 AM   #3
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I new I had to act and fast...just to get a taste. I knew a time would come when I could fuck that little cunt whenever I wanted to. I set things in motion...I was very confident things would go my way, but the more I thought about it, the more I needed to have her...now.
I didn’t bother with her references of course. I wasted no time, though, in visiting her present residence. The place was a trash heap compared to what I had on offer. No wonder she wanted it so bad. Seeing the dirty neighbourhood, the low-lifes, the junkies and cheap hookers I could see that she was probably in not such great financial straights...whatever...she carried an air of someone whose station in life was much higher than these present surroundings. I quickly found out that her flat was easily accessible...and I found to my pleasure that I would be able to create a situation that got me what I wanted, much sooner, and would probably get overlooked by the police because of the quality of many of the neighbourhood’s residents.
I knew, from her references that she worked days. So all I had to do was bide my time...in her flat, which was easy enough to break in to...my locksmith skills are exceptional, after all. I snooped through her place of course. I was pleased to find her sex toys and her underwear drawer...It wouldn’t be long before I had her wearing my favourite pieces of course. I noted that that would come with time.
I hacked into her computer...checked her browser cache and got her entire email address book. With as much information I could get (to use in future blackmail of course) onto my thumb drive I shut her computer down. Before long I heard keys in her door’s lock, I hid in her bedroom closet and pulled the balaclava down over my face...I peered through the slight crack and waited for her to come get her much deserved raping...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:

Last edited by AssniffeR; 12-08-2013 at 02:56 AM.
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote