Thread: The New Tenant
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I took the young lady's information down...current address, phone number, email address, and the contact information for her past three land lords. We shook hands as I looked into those lovely brown eyes. I was certain her expression softened somewhat, became more timid maybe...fearful. The image that grew in my mind I imagined projected on her mind's eye: horny dog sniffing submissive bitch, cock slamming into tight cunt, pelvis slapping into yielding upturned ass, thumb stuffed into ass hole, pinching nipples,...
After a longing look at the flat, she turned and left, giving me the kind of look I expected in our future relationship...she looked me in the eyes only briefly before looking down.
“I look forward to hearing back from you,” she said.
“Ohh...” it was nearly a growl, I had to pull myself together. “You'll be hearing from me very soon. It was a pleasure meeting you.”
She left. My heart was pounding. I knew that little cock-teasing slut would be taking a pounding very, very soon...I jerked off in the flat's toilet imagining that I would soon be filling her helpless cunt with my hot cum.
After a shattering orgasm, I pulled myself together...my thinking was much clearer now...I set my plans in motion...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote