View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 03:20 PM   #5
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A sensation of terror swept over me and my knees buckled, as the cold barrel pressed against my temple. My eyes shut tightly and I could feel his tall, muscular body press against my hip. "Please don't hurt me", I begged softly, over and over. "Just don't hurt me", the words from my quivering lips barely audible. Tears starting to well up in my eyes, I slowly start to turn back into the cabin. Just as I do, I get an incredible adrenaline rush! "RUN! RUN NOW!", I hear in my panicked thoughts. I swing my arm up and hit the barrel of the gun away from me. "Help me!", I scream as I frantically race toward the open woods. But the ground is muddy and slick. My barefeet slide out from under me and I fall limp onto the ground .
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote