View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 12:58 PM   #16
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I’m lying on the floor sobbing and coughing after the sucking. I can´t stand anymore and run to the bathroom. I lean on the water-closet and vomit. I throw out everything in my stomach. You come behind me and pull the water, so I get the face wet. I try to go back, but grab my head and push me to the closet, and pull the water again. You laugh and say “Well, you have refreshed your self. Let´s go on!” You grab my hair and take me to the sleeping room again. You open another can of beer and give it to me “Drink it up, bitch” I do as you say. It´s hard to me, but I finish at once. I can´t stop a small belch. You laugh and say “So, you´re a dirty girl”. You end your beer, squeeze the can and throw it. Then You take a third can, open it and come to me. You pour it on my tits…