View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 10:38 PM   #20
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see red because I'm so angry and realize that I lost control of my emotions. I dab at my throat with a lace handkerchief and swiftly pad upstairs to see just what the Colonel's men are doing. I peer into the bedroom and see three of the men going through my things. One is holding up a pink corsete that was purchased in Paris, another has his nasty hands in my unmentionable drawer. The third is pawing through my dresses. "Get out!" I growl. They turn and look at me. The one with the corset says, "We have orders to search for guns and contraband."

"Oh and you think you are going to find a weapon in my corset?" Turning to the man fingering my unmentionables, "And I'm sure that the five minutes you have spend in that drawer has yielded a wagon load of contraband! Get Out! Get Out Now!"

They look at me and continue to touch my personal items. "GET OUT!" I stalk over and jerk the items from their hands. Two of the soldiers grab my arms and press me against the wall. "Let me go now or I shall have you hanged!" I tell them with what I hope is a determined voice; all the while hoping that the panic and fear does not show.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote