View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was spending a few days in Fort Lauderdale to relax myself. It´s a warm area, so I always was wearing light clothes. In my thirties I still have a good body, so bikinis, shorts and tank tops were the usual clothes I wore. Well, you could say it´s a sexy outfit, but I like men to watch me. Anyway, in this holidays I didnt want any relations, not even with Brad Pitt. I was alone, because I just wanted to relax and stay out of stress. My days were beach, reading and sleeping.
My hotel was in a good illuminated area of the town, so I usually came back late with no fear at all. One night I went back after midnight. I went up my room. I opened the door. When I was going to switch on the lights I suddenly felt something was wrong...