View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #10
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I have worked for Mr. Larzaius for about three years, he is a very kind Master, if you'll excuse me, I have some other matters to attend to" She bowed politely to Emily and went down the hallway were Mr. Larzaius was waiting in the monitor room.

"Well Vivette," he said stroking his exposed cock. "Is there something you wish to tell me' She looked at him desperately,

"I.. I think she'll make a nice pet for you Master, can I please clean your wonderful cock now?"

"No, go find Dante, I'm sure he will accomadate you." Vivette bowed politely and left while Larzaius put his throbbing dick away. He smiled remembering how Vivette was just like Emily three years ago. He got up and walked to the dining room to talk with his new toy.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote