View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 06:21 PM   #10525
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Cory Chase in Mommy's Lapse of Judgement HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Hairy, Female Domination, Virtual Sex, Handjob, Cum in Pussy

Mom comes in my bedroom wearing only a bathrobe. She sits on the bed and places her hand on my leg which is under covers. She places her finger over her lips to keep me quiet. She starts telling me softly about how handsome I am getting and how next year I will be in junior high. She starts stroking my leg, continuing to tell me how handsome I am, telling me how much she loves me, speaking softly and sexy. Mom starts squeezing between my legs and gasps. She does this for about a minute, she stands up slips out of her robe, put my dick inside of her, she whimper s when she does this. She leans forward so she is on all fours and start riding me, back and forth. She comes with a grunt, stare into my eyes for a moment, gets up, put on her robe, and explains to me this will always be our secret and to never share what happened with anyone...

Category: MILF
Keywords: cory chase, milf, pov sex, taboo, mom and son, mommy, blowjob, blow job.

corychasexxx cory chase in mommys lapse of judgement.mp4
Lena Starr - Daddy Caught Me Playing HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Caught Masturbating, Stockings

Princess is playing with her hitachi when Daddy comes to check on her. But Daddy isn't happy that Princess is being such a slut so he starts treating her just like one. Dd/lg roleplay with close up fingering and hitachi, imposed orgasms, and lots of noisemaking.

Filmed in HD 1080p.

Category: DADDYS GIRL
Related Categories: VIBRATOR , AGE REGRESSION , SCHOOL UNIFORM , FORCED ORGASMS , ELECTRIC MASSAGERSKeywords: age play , ddlg , dd/lg , daddy's little girl , hitachi , lena starr

lena starr daddy caught me playing.mov
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote