View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 02:02 PM   #47
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mom-Son - Coco Vandi - Aunt teaches Nephew Sex Ed HD

Aunt, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Spying, Creampie

So im really getting interested in girls and need the bird's and the bees talk. My dad is always gone with work and my mom is super up tight, mom said i should talk to my aunt Coco about it. Now my aunt Coco is super hot and ive always had a little crush on her, so i thought that would be a great idea. when i got to aunt Coco'c house we chatted at in the living room for a minutes my aunt Coco said she was gonna get changed in her room and to come in after a few minutes. when i walked into aunt Coco's room she was in a bra and cute pajama pants, she said i should learn about a woman body, so she took off her bra and showed me her breast. then she started asking me about lube and if i used it for masturbating, i said i didn't. so she said she'd have to show me, she got a thing of lube and told me to take my pants off! she put the lube on my dick and started stroking, after a few minutes of her stoking my hard cock i asked her about blowjobs! she said since this was sex ed she should show me what a blowjob was like, yes my super hot aunt started sucking my dick! once she had sucked me for a few minutes i asked her about actual sex, i got to fuck my aunt in a bunch of different positions and then creampie my aunt!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF, POV, SEX ED, TEACHER FETISH, CREAMPIE
Keywords: aunt, nephew, family, related, taboo, , related, sex ed, teach, show how, creampie, pov, instruct, guide, lesson

Aunt teaches Nephew Sex Ed HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote