View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 09:03 AM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

Again she was able to move up and my cock slipped out of her ass. I moved myself up on her body and used my left arm to hold her in place. I said, "Annika, if you want to play games that's fine with me. I'm in no rush, this can take all evening if you'd like."

I began to move my right hand over her body and through her hair. I reached under her and grouped her breasts and pinched her nipples. When I was ready I took hold of my cock and again rammed it up her ass. This time I used my forearm to hold her in place, soon my cock was pumping in and out of her body. I wasn't using it to pleasure her but to dominate her and to punish her. I felt no sexual satisfaction, yet I was taking pleasure in gaining control and showing my dominance. I said, "Now, that's a good girl." I continued to press her body down and move my cock in her ass.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote