View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 02:16 AM   #16
Annika1717

Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I got some satisfaction from the knowledge that I had hurt him badly. He screamed out in pain and then said "...it wasn't suppose to happen this way." I tried to wrap my mind around that statement. What did that mean? Had he been planning this? How long was he thinking about doing this to me? Had he attacked Debbie and she didn't tell me about it?

I had so many questions and before I had time to really think about any answers he threw a pillow case over my head and everything went black. The next thing I knew there was a severe pain in my stomach. I started to panic. I couldn't see what he was doing. How could I protect myself if I couldn't see anything?

He grabbed my side and swung me around where I was facing the bed. He was on top of my back now and I could feel him squeezing my ass. I knew what he might be thinking so I moved my cuffed hands back and forth trying to protect my ass. It didn't work and the consequential pain was the worst I'd ever known. It was worse than any of the beatings I'd had. I let out an ear-piercing scream. I jerked away immediately and he came out but his weight was still on me. I furiously shook my head to get the pillow case off my head. Finally I did and it was easier to breathe.

The desperation that I felt was stifling. I had to get away. I had to. I started screaming at the top of my lungs "HELP! HELP ME! Somebody help me! HELP!" I wrestled with my handcuffs and wriggled my whole body.
Annika1717 is offline   Reply With Quote