View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:21 AM   #14
poluwuqe

poluwuqe has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to poluwuqe

I fell as he slapped me and heard the wind come out of me with his powerful kick. Just for emphasis he added another one and I was having trouble breathing. My eyes watered from the pain and I felt as though I was half-suffocating.

He moved so quickly. Before I had time to react he spread my legs apart with his knees and the next thing I knew he was inside me. I was so dry and it felt like being jabbed with the handle of a screwdriver. I cried out but it did no good. I started looking around myself to see if there was anything I might be able to get my hands on. There were a few things but they were all out of reach for my constricted hands.

I couldn't believe that he could do this. I couldn't believe that he was capable of this. I didn't understand what happened to him. He had always been so charming and sweet with Debbie. Oh God, Debbie! This would kill her! What was I going to do? Would she help me or him?

As he grabbed my face and called me a "Bitch" I bit down hard onto one of his fingers and didn't let go until I drew blood. It seemed to shock him that I had any fight left in me.
poluwuqe is offline   Reply With Quote