View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:50 PM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I couldn't believe she was able to slip the cuff off, next time they would be much tighter. I was surprised at her strength and she somehow managed to knock me off of her and I banged my head pretty good on the cabinet. "FUCK!", I yelled and got up and started to chase her but it looked like she would beat me to the back door and I would be screwed. I heard the fall as she tripped on the stairs and it wasn't long before I was down them and on top of her back as she lay facing the ground. It looks like it will be my lucky day after all.

I firmly cuffed both of her hands behind her back so that this time she wouldn't be able to slip out. I said, "Now look what you've done Annika, your tore this beautiful dress and messed up your make up." I grabbed the back of her arm and roughly pulled her to her feet. I said, "Now get back upstairs and I'll explain what is going on."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote