View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 01:46 AM   #4
poluwuqe

poluwuqe has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to poluwuqe

When I got there and Jack had said the food was going to be catered I breathed a sigh of relief. That was at least one thing that I wasn't going to have to worry about. It was just going to be some decorating it seemed. That should make things go faster at least.

He insisted I get myself ready and I supposed that he was right. I had already done my makeup and my hair but I had to be slow and careful with putting on my dress because if I smeared my makeup I was screwed. I didn't bring any with me and I thought about how stupid that was of me to forget.

I set my dress shoes by the door and walked down the hallway into the master bathroom. I locked the door out of habit and started changing. It took me a good 30 minutes to get the dress on over my hair and away from my face and then zip up the back by myself.

I walked back out to the living room to find Jack and asked where I should put my clothes so they would be out of the way. I considered putting them out in my car but Jack suggested throwing them in the bottom drawer of his dresser in his master bedroom. He took my clothes and headed that way with them.

I looked around the living room to try to locate the decorations but they weren't there. I started searching the kitchen, but still couldn't find them...
poluwuqe is offline   Reply With Quote