View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:05 PM   #2
poluwuqe

poluwuqe has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to poluwuqe

Debbie and I were best friends. We met in college and got jobs in the area after we both graduated. When Debbie met Jack she was happier than I had ever seen her. They were so deep in love that sometimes I was envious of their relationship even though I was truly happy for her. She had always been a virgin and I had always supported that. I was proud of her for waiting. I understood a little. I hadn't been with anyone in a long time. I was always busy working and I never really trusted men.

When Jack mentioned having an engagement party for Debbie and himself, I was thrilled. I was so eager to help and set everything up. I had bought a dress several years ago that I had never worn and was excited at the opportunity to show it off. I tried it on to make sure that it fit and threw on some spandex pants and a tight shirt to do all the setting up.

I arrived at Jack's about 15 minutes late. I was always running late and I hoped he didn't mind too much. I knocked on the door holding my dress and shoes in my hands. When he opened the door the first words out of my mouth were "Where should I put my dress? I'm sorry I'm late. I hope there's enough time. I shouldn't imagine that it could take more than 3 hours to set everything up. We did say 8pm right? Granted, I haven't done this before and clearly I'm all excited. Are other people coming to help set up or will they just get here at 8? I really do think it's a great idea that you have it here. This place is so nice and I know that it will be special for Debbie. This house is what she always wanted you know. She can't stop talking about how wonderful this place is and how wonderful you are. Now I can't seem to stop rambling. Sorry. Hi, by the way," I said, finally taking a breath.
poluwuqe is offline   Reply With Quote