View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 01:08 PM   #15
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I suppose if you could persuade your dream man to put down his Big Mac meal and the television remote at the same time, you might get lucky. Then all you have to do is employ that German genius for engineering to prise him off the sofa, making sure that he falls in the right direction yo pin you under him, simultaneously achieving his first erection in twenty years and entering you. After that it's easy, just slap his arse and ride the waves. Just hope he doesn't have a stroke eh? Not that you care, you just got raped by Ronald McDonald!
No, honey, you got that all wrong!
My Germany engineering skills will enable me to follow him promptly as he waddles in - rather and surprisingly quickly - to fall down on the couch, pulling me by my hair.
I would then be able to fall between his legs as he unpacks his dinner and turns on the television and be forced closer as he breathtakingly multitasks and has my forehead hit his belly, his dick deep in my throat and his balls rhythmically hitting my chin before he even finished the first six ChickenMCNuggets OR the intro of The Big Bang Theory.
And as he cums, he'd point out that I still got a better deal than all the girls on screen...
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote