Thread: Morganrunner14
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 04:59 AM   #7
UnitJonas

UnitJonas has initial reputation

Twenty minutes later Morgan was locking her bike outside the mall. Maybe she'd at least run into a friend while she looked at all the stuff she couldn't afford.

Arthur Billings sighed. The thought of trying to pick out an anniversary gift for his wife of 35 years was a daunting task. There would be noVictoria's Secret for her. She had long since left the days where even a nice bathrobe would look good on her and the thought of her cellulite legs in a nightie made his skin crawl. He racked his brains as he walked mindlessly through the huge mall.

“This is ridiculous!” He mumbled to himself. “I should just get her a gift certificate to Wendy's” He chuckled. Then a thought came to him. “A nice cookbook or trashy novel would do. Yeah sure.” Then at least he could get out of this maze of a mall, get home and change into some comfy clothes, grab a beer and watch the news.

The mall map indicated that Brentano's was on the second floor so Arthur set out for the escalator. He waited a moment as a number of people stepped on in front of him. He got on, closed his eyes and sighed.

When he opened them again there was an angel in front of him. Well not an angel per say, but the cutest little butt with the word Angel written in fancy script across both cheeks. He had never seen sweatpants that were so tight, or cut so low. She also wore a shirt that exposed her tiny mid-drift. A small girl, long blonde ponytail, cute. Arthur was so close he could see the tiny blonde hairs on her back He stifled his now rising hard on as best he could as he enjoyed the last few seconds of his trip to the second floor. An incredible urge to just grab the edge of her sweats and pull down overcame him.

By the time Morgan stepped off the escalator she was aware of the man that had been standing so closely behind her. As she walked past the stores she gazed at the reflection in the large windows. An overweight man with glasses and a suit in at least his fifties walked a few paces back.

For some reason Arthur found himself passing right by Brentano's and continued following her bobbing pony tail. He slowed down as not to seem too obvious but had a hard time not staring at her firm little ass. When she finally turned and entered a store he decided to turn back to the bookstore. In a last glance he caught sight of her very cute face. He knew Brentano's could to wait a few more minutes.

Morgan was surprised when he didn't follow her into the Sharper Image. She knew he had been watching her. She never really got the feel of the voyeurs who watched her on her webcam so it was a new experience to feel real eyes gaze on her. But he was gone now.

She decided to head over and check out some of the new Mp3 players. Damn they were cool. Her old P.O.S. Rio player died weeks ago. These were nice…and expensive. She would definitely have to pick up some more babysitting gigs to get one.

Morgan smiled as she thought of her last job. She remembered holding little one year old Joey's hands and helping him walk. His parents had just come home from the movies. Ms. Driscoll went off to get changed and Mr. Driscoll sat in the kitchen getting his wallet out to pay Morgan. Morgan stood, leaning over Joey, helping him walk. She hadn't worn a bra and knew Mr. Driscoll would be able to see down her loose shirt as she marched little Joey towards him. “Look at Joey go!” she had exclaimed so innocently as she looked up at him for a moment. Mr. Driscoll was not looking at Joey. She looked back down at Joey as she walked him right up to his dad. Morgan wasn't surprised when she received a much bigger tip than usual that night.

“How do those things work?”

The sudden voice made her almost drop the player. It was the man who was behind her on the escalator, standing right in front of her.

“I take lots of business trips and thought one of these might be nice to have.”

In less than two seconds he pegged her as very early teens. Super cute face, pert maturing little boobies and a body as tight as can be.

Morgan fumbled, “Umm, yeah, they hook up to computer and you can download music on them.”

Arthur grumbled, “Ugh, computers”

Morgan smiled, “It's really not that hard.” He was even homelier than she noticed in the window, and that suit, even at her age she knew that his polyester suit was lame. She stifled a laugh.

“Are you going to get one?” Arthur tried to keep the conversation going for a few more seconds. He eyed the player in her hands but was really focusing on her chest.

Morgan sighed as she put the player back and started to turn away “I'd love to, but it's too rich for my blood.”

“Well thanks for the help”

Morgan smiled, “No problemo” She turned and headed out of the store. He didn't follow.

An hour of window shopping later Morgan was bushed, and hungry. She stopped at the pizza counter and bought a slice. As she went around the other side of the counter to find a table she noticed the man there. He was sitting back turned to her at one of the tables. When she sat a few tables away she immediately caught his eye. He smiled and waved. She smiled back.

“Did you buy one?” She politely asked.

“No, still want to check things out first.” He replied, covering his mouth full of food.

Morgan sat half turned away from him and watched the people pass by as she nibbled at her food.

Arthur sat in silence thinking. In the prior hour he worked out this hypothetical scenario in his head. It was ridiculous, stupid and insane. Now that she was suddenly back he felt compelled by fate to try. What the hell. He felt himself break out into a sweat. In a moment he knew she would be gone. He got up.

“Hi, I'm Arthur, well Art.”

Morgan could hardly believe he had just sat down at her table. She forced a smile. “Umm, Morgan.”

He tried to appear calm and friendly. “Look, I do deals all time with many many different people. Sometimes people love them, sometimes they don't. Sometimes I just lay them out on the table and if people don't like them they just walk away like it was never even mentioned. That's the great thing about deals, they're just out there for you to decide. Do you follow?”

Morgan was bewildered. ”Umm, I don't think so.” She could see he was sweating now.

He leaned in closer to her. His beady eyes seemed tiny through the coke bottle glasses.

“I saw you really liked that little player in there. So here's the deal. And remember you can just get up and leave if you want, just like that. So I'll run over and buy that player for you right now and it'll be yours to keep for only one tiny, tiny favor in return.”

Morgan furrowed her brow skeptically. “What?”

He leaned closer. She could smell his breath.

“For thirty short tiny seconds you, umm, lift your top for me.”

Morgan was stunned. Holy crap. She didn't know what to do. She looked around with a look of a deer caught in the headlights. She didn't move though.

“You're still here, that's good.” He was relieved that she hadn't run off screaming, though his heart was still beating far too fast.

Morgan considered this preposterous offer. She still couldn't believe her ears. Finally she spoke and she couldn't believe what came out of her mouth.

“Right here?”
UnitJonas is offline   Reply With Quote