Thread: Wife rape
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 10:35 AM   #19
bobrob

bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)

I guess I am a bit of an enigma when it comes to rape fantasy, even to myself. First, the answer to the question is a definitive NO. I have no fantasy where my wife gets raped. I am fiercely protective of her, my daughter, mother, nieces and any woman close to me. The thought of them being harmed in any way is unfathomable to me to the point that it could never manifest itself in fantasy. Furthermore, I would react violently if I witnessed anyone being attacked or harmed with women, children and animals at the top of the list. All that said, my rape fantasies are extreme in nature and often include snuff. The victim characters in my fantasies are most often abstract, even if it is a celebrity or a real person. Somewhere in my mind there is a filter or fence and if the fantasy gets to close to reality, I'm out. While I find this enigmatic in myself, I am glad it exists. Don't get me wrong, as long as folks keep the types of fantasies discussed here "fantasy" I am not judgemental in the least. This is just how it works with me. I have wondered if my PTSD plays into any of this at all although I have always been a protector at heart. I would probably make a great psychological case for a psych class somewhere!?! lol
bobrob is offline   Reply With Quote