View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 12:31 PM   #3
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Gasping out and awakening to someone on top of me, I struggle and try to buck him off, but feel a pillow pressed into my face. What the hell? Whimpering out as I flail about trying to knock him off me, I get a punch in my stomach then stop fighting as I sob into the pillow as he finishes tying me up.

Feeling the pillow ripped away, I widen my eyes to see the landlord (or so I thought he was the landlord...turns out he's the owner of this...brothel...of sorts) on top of me. Widening my eyes I start to ask what he's doing but feel him gripping my throat.

Gasping for air as he asks if i want to breathe, I nod, trying to swallow but gag a bit.

Listening to his words about why I got a good deal at his apartment, I furrow my eyebrows. M...my p..pussy? My God! What does he want from me...is he going to use me like...like a whore?

"N...no...please don't!" But my cries are cut short as he starts strangling me again only to let go after ten seconds and allow his hands to move down from my neck to my thighs where he starts making his way to feel my slit under my panties and negligee.

Listening to his words, I start to cry as i allow him to feel my body, testing it as I look away "P...please...why are you doing this? W...what is this place really?"
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote